Tuesday 17 May 2011

Appreciation Leads To Sex With Collegue


Hi All, This is my first story on ISS. I am Rahul working in IT industry in Bangalore. I am 5’8”, Athletic body, 32 years of age, Married with Kid. Since my childhood I was a leader in school, college but after my Job/Marriage and Kid I became less aggressive and started restricting my inner strengths due to fear of losing..This made me very week in office. I was going through a touch face due to recession and lot of job layoff in my company. One of my go getter friend suggested me a book to read
How to influence people” by famous writer Dave Carnell to influence bosses and higher management. I read that book and put down the points which were missing in me. I also started testing the principles suggested in that book. I found that I was not appreciating people.
Now to the story you were waiting for, there was a very beautiful girl in my office with the name Preeti, she was 5’4”, 34-30-34.
I saw her sitting alone during lunch time as all her friends went for lunch while she was on call. I was little hesitant in testing the theories from the book. But I showed confidence and went to her and with a big smile said hello to her…she also said hello..i asked why she is alone and she told that her friends have gone for lunch. I asked her to join me in Cafetaria..she made some excuse and resisted. I told her that she is beautiful and has wonderful eyes. She smiled and said thanks
She said she has some work and could not join me for lunch. But a small appreciation did wonder for me…from that day on we started getting closer. I used to appreciate her now and then but Genuinely (No fake appreciation). I took her for lunch multiple times to cafeteria and also started talking about her sex life as her husband was in Netherland. She told that she and her husband only do Phone sex. A few days before Christmas I asked her to come to my home for
Lunch(As my wife had gone to her home town with kid). I took leave on that day from office and she also made some excuse to her boss day..She came to my home she was looking stunning and I told her that she is looking gorgeous. We sat and chatted for sometime i told her that she has excellent lips. She felt shy. I went near her and touched her hair she did not say anything..i touched her hair again and then I
Touched her hand and hold her hand she felt shy but did not resist. I held her face between by both hands and kissed on her lips she did not reciprocate but slowly her hands moved to my back and pressed me towards her. Her grip became tighter and she also started kissing me. My lips moved to her neck and she started moaning….ah…aah! My hands were now on her big breasts and I was pressing them slowly.
I put hands inside her t-shirt and pressed her Breasts from outside her Bra..Someone knocked at the door and we have to separate. It was the newspaper fellow who came for the bill payment. I paid the bill and closed the door.  I came back to her and this time without hesitation I smooched her. I picked her in my Arms and took her to Bedroom…I put her on the bed and removed her t-shirt.
Her Nice milky breasts were tightly covered with bra and I took no time removing it too. Her top was completely naked, I started sucking her an inch Erect Nipples..She was moaning..while sucking her nice soft nipples I tried putting one of my hands inside her jeans but it was tight so I opened the button and Zip and her Black Pubic hair were visible. While kissing her breasts I touched her pussy and it was extremely wet. Preeti was Moaning heavily, Her hands started opening my pant,
I removed my t-shirt and she removed my pant. I pulled her Jeans and we both were completely Naked. She put her and on my 6.5 inch Penis and she said that it is hot. I turned and put my dick near her mouth and she started sucking it. I was standing near bed and she was sitting on bed sucking my Dick. With a jerk I came in her mouth and all semen was spread on her face and breasts. She went to wash room to clear it I did not want the mood to change therefore
I cleaned my dick as soon she came out from washroom I pushed her on bed, I started licking her wet juices from her pussy. Her moaning sounds were becoming louder and louder. She was pressing her breasts. While licking I inserted my finger in her pussy and located the G-spot (Love spot of women). My Dick became hard and I moved and we were in 69 position.
After a few minutes of sucking a licking, we were extremely excited and she was moaning and begging me to fuck her.
I pushed my dick in her cunt and her breath for a couple of seconds. I started pumping her in and out and she cried with pain and pleasure. Her Breasts were moving in circular motion as I was pumping her. She was making sounds like don’t stop keep doing and her sounds were making my dick harder and harder.
I fucked her for 15 minutes before I ejaculated. We had sex 3 times during those 4 hours. We then parted but now we do not loose any chance to make love. She says that she likes my Dick and wants to suck it more and more

No comments:

Post a Comment