Tuesday 28 June 2011

How College Workers Fucked College Girls


Hi friends I am a fan of erotic stories and I thought I should post one of mine. I am Indira 25 year old unmarried women. I got a job in a engineering college as a lecturer recently and I am also posted as a warden for a girls hostel of the same engineering college which had a dramatic fucking incident in the store for me. I am an average women, about 5ft6” tall but had good structure.
I would always steal looks when I am in a sarry with a good view of my 36 globes side on.I had my share of sexual adventure with boyfriend in my college days but whats coming up was nightmare. I was posted in a hostel outside my college campus which is on the outskirts of a village on a highway.
The first few days were all fine,i was given a separate room and treated with respect by the students in there. We had a old watch man and his old wife as a maid in the hostel. One of those days when the watchman is off duty as he was sick and so is his wife and there is no one to guard the hostel.
As night fell I have ordered the students to carefully lock the entrance gate and the grill of the building and they have obeyed.It was about 11 in the night and everyone has closed their doors and went to sleep.I too have bolted mine but some where in my mind I was afraid that there is no security guard for the hostel.
Anyway thats the way its gonna be and to over come the fear within I went near the dressing table and let off my green sarry and let it fall to the floor.I was feeling that I have a great structure with my belly button exposed above my petticoat.The I unhooked my blouse and with it my black bra.My breasts have come to life and then I let my petticoat fall to the floor.
I was starring at me nude,its been a year since I have been fucked and my pussy is hairy since I gave little attention to it.I touched my boobs and they are firm and my nipples were perky.My fingers went down and had a smear of my pussy and its getting wet.I sat down on the plastic stool thats infront of my dressing mirror and it felt cold as my round buttocks touched on the stool.
I have spread my legs wide and could see my pussy shining with juice under the light.My left hand went to my nipples playing them,rubbing them and cupping my boobs and my right hand went to my pussy.I just remembered the way I was pounded in doggy style by my boyfriend and started to rub my clitoris.
My teeth dug into my lips and I have started to sweat in the cold night as my rubbing continued. I got off the stool and lifted my leg up and placed over it giving a great view of my pussy in the mirror.I have increased the speed of my middle finger as was the pleasure and pressure building up in me.
I was biting my lips and was sweating and my other hand kneading my boobs and finally I had an orgasm.It was quick just a matter of 10minutes.Then I had a good look of my naked body in the mirror and put on my cotton nighty and sudden I heard a sound of dry leaves from near the window facing the bushes off the highway.The tension in me has started again,i didnt know what to do.
I took out my physics book and started to prepare for tomorrows class as I was not getting sleep due to fear.The time is passing slowly,its midnight and the clock struck 12.I thought its getting late and prepared to close my eyes forcefully.I threw the book into the shelf and started to walk to drink water from the cooler thats just outside my room and as I opened the door I was shell shocked at what I saw.
Its Sweety of 3rd year in my college and she is rock nude standing near the water cooler with a glass in her hand.She tall,white and fasionable girl with grape color streaks on her silky hair. She has beautiful boobs and sexy arse.Her jaw has dropped as she saw me open the door.She was shocked to see me there soo late in the night.I myself has closed my mouth awstruck.
It was a few seconds before we both came back to conscious and she has dropped the glass to the floor making a louuuud noise.She almost started to run to her room when I silently but firmly said “heeyyyy..! stop there,come here”.She at once stopped and turned to me and I pulled her into my room holding her by her arm and shut the door.
“Whats this? whats happening?” I asked her in a furious note.Seeing my anger tears have instantaneously started to roll down her cheeks.I gave her a bed sheet to cover herself and brought her a glass of water.I patted her back and consoled her for a minute and asked her whats all this nonsense.She said sorry madam and was trying to convince me to forget the thing.
But I raised my voice and asked her again and this time she was catching my legs but accepted to tell. “Its a game madam,Truth or dare”.Her room is second left down the corridor. I took her to the room and asked her to knock.Aish has opened door with a giggle on her face and she was shocked to see me.She is in no more than a panty and a bra.
She least expected me.As I forced my way into their room every other girl is more or less in the same state and whats worse is playing cards.There are six of them totally and the room was like a stripper club. I didnt know what to say. The next morning I kept a meeting for these girls and I have shifted to their room and shifted a two of the girls to my room.
Things went on softly.The room mats became friendly even though I am their warden and much elder to them. Sweety is the most close of them to me. In the month of october the Dussehra holidays were declared and most of the girls have went off and the staff were given limited holidays and so I had to stay back in the hostel. Sweety,Aish are also staying back for their own reasons.
Aish,sweety and me stayed in the same room.We all became close in the days and we went to shopping one day and each one of them had boy friend.After shopping they went off with their boyfriends promising me they would come back by 7 in the evening.I came to the hostel did my chores and its getting dark.Its 7 and they havent come yet.
I was getting frightened all alone in the biggg hostel,the maid and the watchman are gone too.I left the gate and the grill open since the girls have to come.I called them and they told they will be here in 30 minutes.I opened the packages from the shopping we did.I bought a few undergarments a panty and bra.
I unpacked them and took out,they are soft and nice and I thought to try them.I unhooked my nighty and it fell to the floor in no time making me nude.I was soo impressed by my figure and I put on the bra and then the panty and I looked on in the mirror it was soo nice.I turned around and looked at my round arse the lingerie is a perfect fit.
I then unhooked my bra and pulled off my panty once again making myself nude.I rubbed off myself sitting infront of the mirror closing my eyes tightly and had a strong orgasm and when I opened my eyes I was shocked.There is a person watching my show from the window. The worker from the construction near by my hostel.Seeing me he ran off.
I jumped off the stool and wore my nighty.I didnt know what to do I was soo utterly shocked by seeing the guy.I heard foot steps in the corridor and I was relieved expecting the girls coming back.I opened my door out of exitement,fear and of allsorts of feeling and there stood a black gaint of a man.
Before I could speak a word he pushed me into the room and there followed some four men after him.There is one of them I saw watching me mastrubate from the window.I started to scream out loud and before a the sound could escape my mouth one of the men closed my mouth.Another guy went behind and held my hands tightly paralysing them.
They were laughing and giggling and I couldnt understand their language.They are contract workers from outside.I was fighting them kicking my legs and the huge black man came infront and tore off my nighty with brute force.I was nude infront of them.They were eating my body with their look.Tears started to roll out from my eyes.
Their hands were all over my body exploring every inch of my beauty.They were heavily built and muscular physique.I was like a tender rose and they are like sturdy beasts.One of the guys came infront he was short but heavily built and took out a mobile of his pocket and played a video clip and it was me in that clip mastrubating like a slut.I closed my eyes in disgust.
Another guy came and held my face and spited out “do not resist,it ll be more painful” in broken english.They pushed back on to the bed and two of the guys held my naked body pinned. The other guys took off their lowers.I was shocked to see them.Their penis were huge, like monsters. The huge black guy came forward pumping his penis.
He signaled to open my mouth and I resisted.He gave a thuding slap and I almost lost consious. He put his 9 inch long penis into my mouth.It hardly fit in my mouth and he pushed it in. I gagged for breath,but he never bothered he held my head and started move it. Another guy went down and spread my legs painfully wide.He pushed his tongue in.
One guy was holding my hands back and the other two fell on my boobs.They started to suck them out and their hands were probing on my back.They were biting my nipples, i could not shout as my mouth is full with another monster.Below the guy is seriously working out.
Now feeling confident that im in no mood to rebel the guy left my hands and made himself nude and he handed me his dick as I started to pump it.Then they have changed my position.They made me stand facing the bed and lifted my right leg and placed it over the bed.The big guy came from behind and started rubbing his cock over my pussy and with a sudden jerk he entered me.
Another guy sat on knees on the bed and put his dick into my mouth and the two other guys handed me their dicks to pump them and another guy was waiting for his chance pumping his dick by himself.My pussy was being pounded heavily and slowly I got used to it and its going in and out easliy like a piston.
He increased his speed and was making ahhhhhhh sounds and he exploded.I could feel the hot cum inside me and he took it out and sprayed it on my back.Now another guy was taking his turn and some one have banged the door open.Its Aish and Sweety.Before they could run anywhere the guys have caught them both.They have stripped them nude and pinned sweety on the floor.
They were crying but who would listen to them.They molested them with bad words which we could not understand and when they tried to make sound they were beaten like dogs.As sweety is white her swellings could be seen quite clearly.I was releaved in a sense because if these girls didnt come then all the five of them would have fucked me like dogs.
Any way they have fucked us.Aish was getting heavy pounding in her aAfter some time we there have stopped resisting and enjoyed their heavy pounding.They fucked us till early hours in the morning.They sprayed their cum on our faces and bodies and we were made whore out of us.They took videos of the fucking and threathned us not to reveal.We are all left with swollen pussies and stinking bodies with cum…

No comments:

Post a Comment