Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fantasty And Horny Sex With Sister Varsha


Hi everyone, my name is Arjun and I want to tell the incident happened with my horny sis Varsha. She is my cousin sis. My aunty (mom’s younger sister daughter). I know Varsha from my childhood and she is just 6 months younger to me. My age is 25 and her age is 24. She got married to business man and has got one baby. I was my dream to have sex with her. From the past ten years I wanted to have sex with her but didnt get the chance.
So once I made a plan to go to her home which is 2 hours from my native. It was summer and when I went to house her husband was there. After one hour her husband went to his office and now I and Varsha were in home. Varsha was breast feeding to her child in her room. I was in the hall and my empty mind started to think about sex. I went to her room and saw her small portion of breast while milk feeding.
She saw me but she didnt cover her breast. I came out and went to bathroom to masterbate and then I went to sleep in my room. In the evening I woke up and want to go to her room. But it was locked. After sometime she opened and she was in red transpant saree. I saw her with all dirty thinkings. I was mad and decided to do something. I had 2 to 3 days to do something. So next morning again her husband went to his office and now she was kitchen.
Now I removed my shirt and usually I won’t wear anything inside. Now I was in my jeans. I sat on the sofa in the hall. She finished her work and saw in a causall way. As I know her from my childhood both were close to each other. She came and sat beside me and started to talk about family issues and other things. I was able to see her side waist. I was not able to remove my eyes. She too didnt cover it.
She is quite slim, fair, very beautiful, 5.4 and from her face she looks horny. Im 5.6, wheat colour, long hairs, medium build and hairs on my body. Her child woke up and was crying so she bought and started to milk feed. Now i was not control. My dick became hard in my jeans and her nipples were still red in colour. She went to her bedroom and i too went with her. Her child slept and now I saw her in a sexy way and said I want you. She said what?
Ya I want to taste you. She was shocked and said I’m your sister da. I said I know but I want to feel you. It’s my dream to touch you everywhere. I hold her hand and pulled her and started to kiss on her neck. She was angry and slapped me. But i didnt leave and I removed her pallu and saw her full sized breast in her blouse. She slapped me again but this time I said enough now. Just once I want to feel you.
I want to taste your sweat. I started to kiss on her blouse. Now she got tempted and didnt do anything. I kissed her lips for 10 mins and it was my first sex so I cummed inside my jeans. I started to unhook her tight blouse. She was moaning ahh ahh ahh ya bro taste your dish. Now she was in her tight red bra. I said 3 years back I use to sniff your bra and panty in the bathroom. Your body odour smells awesome.
I want to smell your bra. I then kissed her underarm. It was full of sweat and smell of deodrant. I tore her bra and saw her breasts. She suddenly got up and removed my pant and underwear. She took my penis tip and started to rub on her nipples. It was her fantasty. She was horny now I cummed on her nipples and she started to taste my sperm.
She was rubbing my penis tip on to her nipples very hard. I removed her saree fully and kissed on her waist. Varsha I love you. You are my wife. I want you every night. Ya bro your my husband. My body is yours. I wan to fullfill your fantasy. I smelled her panty and it was quite tight to remove. I removed and kissed on her tigh. I tasted her sweat on waist tigh. Her body was full of sweat.
She took a blanket al though it was summer. In the blanket v were sweating hard and tasting each others sweat. Both were horny and mad. I took my penis and started to rub on the pussy. Bro marry me. You are my darling. Fuck me and give me a baby. Yes Varsha I want more from you I will give my sperms and want our baby. She said to rub my penis on every part of her body. I started to do it.
I rubbed my penis on her face, neck, breast, waist, tigh, ass. She came on me and took my penis and inserted into her vagina. I shouted. I was virgin and my penis was full me red. On the tip the blood came and varsha tasted my blood. Bro now you lost your virginity to me. I love bro. Now fuck me hard. Give me your sperms and our baby. I started to fuck slowly because it was paining a lot. She came on me and started to ride on me. I was in pain and enjoying too.
She was horny and wants to sex. I said im cumming and cummed inside. I was tied but she was not satisfied. She took a banana and started to put inside her pussy and after sometimes she got satisfied and I said her sorry for not satisfying her. She said its ok it was your first time and you did well. We both slept for two hours kissing and rubbing everywhere. I love you sis Varsha.

No comments:

Post a Comment