Saturday 7 May 2011

Husband Key Janey k Baad


Rahul was peeping into my blouse. I was alone with him, my husband trustingly left him (his friend's brother) with me while he went on tour, and here he was – 10 years younger, longing for my body. I felt aroused – and confused.It was wrong, but I had not seen anyone so infatuated with me even in my college days. I wanted him to touch me, but wanted him to believe that I was not that type. I wanted it to happen,but never had I touched a man other than my husband – Aunty, please – aap bahut sexy ho, mujhe apne boobs touch karne do. Rahul ! kya keh rahe ho – I said, but I knew I was excited. I did not want to cheat – but I felt aroused, and began to justify – just this time – my husband too must have done it with other women – Aunty, I cant help it – aap ka badan bahut achha lagta hai. Please aunty. What to do, I thought. The idea of being touched by this young, macho guy was too tempting. Naheen rahul, I said – not meaning it, even afraid that he would actually stop trying – so I cleverly added -- unko pata chal gaya to? He was overjoyed – naheen chalega aunty, and he took me in his arms. Wow, I felt so aroused, but still said – ye galat hai rahul – Please aunty, ek kiss de do. Rahul I said, but closed my eyes and remained still – he put his mouth on mine, and I shuddered. It was so good! He sucked on my lips, and I protested – rahul, bus karo, please. Aunty, he mumbled, and put his finger to my lips – ye lips kitne sexy hain aunty . God, I could'nt believe that I excited this young guy so much. I opened my mouth, and he put his finger into my mouth. Involuntarily, I began to tongue and suck his finger! He was excited – aunty.He caught my face and sucked my tongue geedily. Slurping and sucking, making my pussy wet!. Rahul, bus, aur aage naheen. Thankfully, hee persisted – aunty, aapke boobs – and he caught my boobs over my blouse and squeezed hard – ohhhh aunty, kitne bade hain, kitne hard hain. Please aunty, mujhe dikhao na – naheen Rahul. Ye galat kar rahe hain hum – I meant it, but did not mean to stop him – he kept pleading – naheen aunty, he kissed me wetly again, and began to unhook my blouse – Rahul, I said – please aunty, please sirf boobs dekhne do, please, please. I got a reason to give him concession, while still making him feel I was not going to be easy --- OK, par sirf dikhaungi – haan aunty, jaldi – and he peeled off my blouse ! He stared at my bra covered boobs – mesmerized! He did not say or do anything, and I tried to look shy, actally wanting him to maul and suck my boobs now. My husband's face kept popping up in my memory, but there was no going back now. But I did not show him that. It made things more enjoyable. I slipped off the straps, knowing that my boobs were jutting out of my tight bra. Aunty ! ! he said and rubbed his hands all over my bra, front and back, and kept praising my boobs, while I kept stopping him – Aunty, aapke nipples hard ho gaye hain, dekho aunty – he pointed at my hardened nipples which poked up thhru my bra. Apki white bra mein se ye dark –dark nipples dikh rahe hain aunty – dekho na kaise hard ho gaye hain. I want them aunty, he said and he caught my bra , pinched my hard nipples to which I squealed, and yanked it off. The bra in his hands, he stared at my naked boobs. He then sucked on my bra where my nipples had rested,and said – garam garam hai apki bra, ise hi choosta rahun? ya nipples chuswane hain? .I pulled my bra from his mouth and thrust my boobs at him, but could'nt say anything. He smiled and looked at me – before taking one of my hard nipple in his mouth. Chooso Rahul, chooso. The bastard actually succeeded in still holding back, and mumbled – par ye galat hai na aunty. I pushed my boob further in, and said, choos, sale, choos isko. He sucked hard. He sucked and kissed and licked both my nipples now, and used both his hands to maul and knead my boobs. Rahul, please, kat lo inko, chaba dalo, suck karo zor se – I found myself saying. He casually caught my right wrist, bringing my hand to his cock. Sahla mere lund ko saali. I rubbed and kneaded his cock – talking dirty myself –d e apna sakht lund apni aunty ke haath mein. He got naked, his proud cock hard and hot, standing up, making me want to touch it. My god, it was so tempting. My modest side spoke to me feebly – what are you doing? Your husband trusts you so much, and you are -- Shut up ! I said to myself – I want this guy, I want him to do everything to me just this day. My husband could never make me feel like this. Talking sex was taboo with him, so just this day, I am going to enjoy it. The feel of another man – so much younger – his cock up my cunt – I want it, I want it come what may – Back to Rahul, I said, wow, kya lund hai Rahul, de de mere haath mein – la sahla doon ise. His hands were now reaching my petticoat. He removed it and rubbed his hand over my thighs and over my panty,? He ran his hand over my panty, pressing my pussy now. Aunty, ye kya hai, he said, carrying the wetness from my panty on his hand and showing it to me. I could'nt find a reply – but it was terrific. So raw, so damn pleasurable, that I found my self saying – juicehai meri choot ka! I could not beleiveI had said this! But it put him on fire! Aunty, naheen naheeen karne wali aunty – CHOOT ka juice ! He pushed his hand into my panty, and said, Oh aunty, kitni geeli hai teri choot, utar panty saali. He dropped to his knees, and to my extreme delight, smelt my panty deeply inhaling. He kept kissing my pussy over the panty, and inhaling loudly. He pressed my pussy, rubbed it, smelt it again, and finally bit it – taking my pussy and panty in his mouth! I screamed now, utaar de rahul utar meri panty. He began to pull it down with his hands. Naheen, I ssnapped. Munh se utaar. He took my waistline in his mouth and pulled it down with his mouth. I was in heaven – this young chap was staring greedily at my pussy now, and I wanted him to lick it. My husband was no match for this guy, and I was determined to have all my fun – now that I had got into it. Aunty, kitni bheeg gai hai aapki choot –and pulled off my panty, which was down to my knees, and pushed me onto the bed. He said, open your thighs aunty. I opened them wide, and he put his hand to my cunt. I was on fire! He caressed my cunt, and I wondered what my husband would have thought if he ever came to know. He fingered my pussy, palmed it, rubbed it, and teased it with his finger – Rahul, I said, kiss karo meri choot par. He smiled, and bent down to give me a light kiss on the pussy. I held his head, and moved to get his mouth on my cunt, but he got up. Pleasse Rahul ( it was my turn to beg. I wanted a good cunt-lapping from this young guy – it would be so much exciting - ) Please, --- Rahul said, Choot chatwani hai aunty? Haan, haan rahul, chat do, kha jao ise, maza do apni aunty ko, please – I pulled his head down to my pussy. He took out his tongue and gave a lingering swipe around my pussy – I begged – chaato rahul , chaato. He enjoyed teasing me – aunty, ye galat naheen hoga? Apne husband ko kya kahogi, choot chatwane ke liye beg kar rahi thee kissi aur ko? – I had had enough, I pulled him, and got over him. He was lying now, and I got over him, and literally sat on his mouth. He was shocked –aunty --!! Chaat sale, chaat meri choot, daal apni jeebh isme – choos meri choot – le le sale I said and ribbed my wet cunt all over his mouth. He began licking. I was in heaven. Another man's mouth on my cunt, and I was being so lewd, so shamelessly asking him to do things I would never dare to ask my hubby. Suddenly, I saw him fiddling with my mobile phone. Rahul – aise mein tumhe phone karma yaad aa raha hai? Kya hai ye? – He did'nt reply – just handed me the mobile – smiling wickedly – I took the phone and it was ringing – and then I was shocked! It was my husband on the line! Kya hua jaanu, is waqt yaad kiya? The bastard had connected me to my hubby, and before I could react -- got me lying, and dived between my thighs, rubbing and kissing and licking my pussy. I could'nt even moan – I replied to my hubby ---- neend nahi aa rahi --- tumhari yaad aa rahi thi, so phone kar liya – meanwhile Rahul kissed and sucked and tongued my cunt, -- I thrust around – the pleasure was intense –but I could'nt make a noise – nor could I stop him. He enjoyed it – and so did I – the feeling of cheating on my husband was all the more complete – getting a cunt lick from his friend while talking to him! Rahul was enjoying – he teased me by pushing his tongue deep into my pussy, and enjoying my situation – meanwhile, I don't know what my hubby was blaberring – he must be happy that I was missing him so much! Where in reality I was getting my pussy licked by his friend! It was awkward, difficult – but exciting. I abruptly ended the call with a "achchha byee jaanu, kal fir phone karungi. Then I slapped the bastard, but held his face to my cunt anyway, and then I came instantly, without warning – trying to push him away – Rahul, I am going to cum – he said, cum aunty, cum in my mouth ! I locked my thighs with his face in between, and came profusely – he kept sucking noisily, and kept licking and moaning. When my orgasm subsided, he asked, aunty, maza aaya? Saale, agar mera husband meri siskariyan sun leta to? He was still licking and biting my cunt. Par haan rahul, pehle kabhi aisa maza naheen aaya. Wo phone par thay, aur main – choot chatwa rahi thee – he completed the sentence, and came up, pressed my boobs hard, sucked my nipples, and suddenly got on top and put his hard cock between my boobs. Wow, the feeling of that hard cock between my boobs was wonderful – I instinctively held my boobs with both my hands and squeezed them around his cock. He started tit-fucking me. I loved the sensation of another man's hard cock between my tits. I held my boobs tight around his cock, and he enjoyed the friction – Kya mamme hain aunty, he said and kept rubbing his cock up and down between my boobs. He now got his cock higher up, poking out between my tits, reaching my chin ! every time his cock touched my chin, shivers of excitement ran thru me, and I then opened my mouth –and reached for his cock with my tongue—ummmm, the touch of his cock on my tongue – so hard, so manly –unlike my husband's – he smiled and said – aunty, lena hai munh mein? I could bear it no longer. I opened my mouth wide, inviting his cock. He stood up and pushed it into my mouth. My god – I was doing it! Another man's cock in my mouth. My poor husband – I loved him, but today I was not going to stop! I sucked his cock, and got my hands to it. I licked it, tongued it and slurped it, licking his balls, the underside of his wonderful cock, -- and sucking noisily. He pinched my nipples, and extended his hand back wards to slap my pussy hard! Saali, lund choos rahi hai? He took out his cock, and I went for it, mouth open – he said – beg for it aunty – bolo apko choosna hai – I begged – please rahul, choosne do apna mardana lund, daalo ise mere munh mein. He liked it, he rubbed it around my mouth, over my lips and said, -- maang, fir maang saali, lund maang mera – I replied – de na, de apna lund, choosna hai mujhe, ab khush? Haan, he said and plunged it deep into my mouth. He began fucking my mouth, and I enjoyed being roughed up. He slapped my pussy again, and said – bahut geeli ho gayee hai choot. I said, taiyaar ho gayee hai – ab chod de apni aunty ko. He got up and went between my legs -- aunty, finally, ab chudogi tum – and he pushed his hard, big cock into my pussy – daal de rahul – I said – daal de andar, chod daal aaj apni aunty ko. He pushed it in and I felt my pussy being filled up like never before! He went in so deep, where my husband's cock had never reached, and I was on top of the world – aunty, he said – apne husband ko yaad kar , I said – chod chod mujhe, jaanti hoon kya sun na chahta hai, -- haan, mere husband ke bus ka naheen hai mujhe aise chodna – raggad daal meri choot – fuck me rahul, fuck me haard! He plundered my cunt, and I was enjoying it – the feeling of his hard, young cock in my pussy was too good. My husband's cock never satisfied my desire for a real good fuck, and I was now sure that I was'nt really wrong – I could feel his long hard cock in my pussy, rubbing my clit on its way in and out – things I had never experienced with my hubby. It was so hard, so warm, I felt thrilled to my core –my pussy loved being fucked like this --and I was close to my orgasm – rahul, zor se aur zor se, phaad de meri choot, chod mujhe zor zor se , -- ohh, ummmmm , aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh –I came – and he stepped up full throttle –aunteeeee, le le aunty, ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he spurted out – I felt his hot cum flushing my insides. Hot and abundant, spurting again and again – he made me wonder how much he could cum. My husband had always cum quickly, and this guy was filling my cunt with loads of hot cum – the feeling was so great that I tookit as a justification for my promiscuity – if this was fucking – why did I have to miss it? This WAS the fucking a woman deserves, so if my hubby could'nt do it, why should I be deprived of such a wonderful fuck? I squeezed his cock with my cunt — milking his cock with my pussy, and he collapsed on me, crushing my boobs. Aunty, maza aa gay, kya garam maal hai tu aunty – wo saala tujhe kaise satisfy kata hoga – aaj tujhe chod diya maine – bahut maza aaya aunty. Saali, lund choosti bhi achchha hai – fir chudwaya bhi khoob maze se – pehle kyon nakhre kar rahi thee ? and he sucked my nipples again . I was spent, and fully satisfied. Never before did I get so completely fucked and I was sure that this was not going to be the `only once' that I had promised myself. No, I was going to get more fucking and licking and sucking from this dude – I was sure, as I let him withdraw – this was the greatest fuck of my life, and I now have no regrets – I deserve the fun, and I'm going to keep getting it, I promised myself before drifting off to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment