Saturday 7 May 2011

Jija Sali ki Kahani 2

. My pussy was responding to Jija's finger and my boobs were certainly enjoying the attention they were getting. But suddenly his mobile started crying. He initially ignored, but when he looked at the number, he looked apologetically towards me, pulled out his hand from my bra and started talking. Of course his other hand was still pushing finger inside my pussy and I too was caressing him, teasing him. Meanwhile Bhabhi and Chaya too joined. Jija was saying he is too busy and he just can't come now. He appeared to have lost the battle but he put a condition that he will be given next half day fully free. His finger was still moving rotating inside me and with urgency. It turned out that somebody wants to interview him and if it succeeds he will get a 15-day visit to France. It was to be a fully paid trip He was looking sorry but said that I ha made them agree that at least tomorrow afternoon and evening, I should not be disturbed. Flight is day after tomorrow midnight. He was looking at me pleadingly. Meanwhile his company car arrived to pick him up. Neera, please agree to come tomorrow afternoon, he again cajoled. Bhabhi and Chaya too joined in the chorus and made me agree that I will come back again to complete the unfinished business. I said ok on one condition; you will bring for me and Chaya naughtiest lingerie from Paris. Bhabhi smiled and whispered to me say it with kiss. I said no problem and hugged him hard while my lips plastered a deep kiss. I, too, to complete my affirmation and desire, pressed his still hard huge thing over the pant. Chaya, Bhabhi and I went to door to see him of and wish him well for interview. I decided to leave but Bhabhi gripped me and said, how can you go nand rani , let me finish unfinished work of my nandoi. Even Chaya was supporting Bhabhi. She grabbed my hands from behind and they led me to Chaya's bedroom. I was made to lie down on Chaya's bed. Bhabhi lifted my frock and in one sweep removed my panty too. " Let me see how my Nannd rani's choot looks like for which my nandoi is so crazy. Bhabhi started caressing pressing my cunt hard. Base of her palm was rubbing my clit too. She grabbed my lovelips and started rubbing it, pulling it. Chaya too took out my boobs from frock and said, " Denkhoo Jija ne in Mammon ki kaise masali Ragadai ki hai. She too had started squeezing them hard. I was trying or rather pretending to protest. But I was not released. Bhabhi slowly pushed her middle finger the way Jija has invaded. Bhabhi's other hand now was fully occupied with my clit, caressing pulling teasing it. I was moaning wriggling my hips and when I was almost gone both bhabhi and Chaya stopped. Bhabhi asked, Chaya kal Neera ki BUR main kya jayega. Chaya too has joined Bhabhi's school and unabashedly replied mare jija ka LUND. I was now desperate for release. I was pushing my hips squeezing my cunt over Bhabhi's fingers. Now bhabhi shoved tip of two fingers. It was too much and I almost screamed.But Bhabhi did not stop and said, " hey Kal apne JIJA ka itna mota LUND hans hans kar legi aur aaj ungli main chilla rahi hai hai." This time it was a relentless attack. Bhbahi was shoving, sliding her fingers inside my cunt while with her other hand she was pulling pinching, rubbing my clit hard. Chaya too was caressing squeezing my both boobs while fluttering my rock hard tits. And soon I crossed the threshold and climaxed. Next day I was waiting for appointed time to reach Chaya's place. I was feeling like a cat on hot tin roof. And then after long wait evening came. I dressed myself in my tightest jeans and a beautiful top. I was coming out then suddenly a friend of my came and I had to come back. I almost threw her out. But it took me some time when I could get rid of her. I rang up Chaya's place where Jija took the phone. He gave me a kiss on phone and said I'm feeling sooo HARD for you. I told him to use his hardness on Chaya till I arrive. He pased the phone to Chaya, whom I told that I'm just coming and also that she must do something for our HARD Jija but warned him to leave my share intact. When I arrived I saw curtain slightly parted. I decided to take a peep before I barge in. I saw that Chaya was lying and Jija was between her thighs. He was rubbing her breasts over her top and then he lifted her top to kiss her boobs. His one hand was squeezing one breast while other was cupping. Then wit both hands he grabbed one breast of Chaya and started sucking it hard. When my gaze moved lower down he has already entered Chaya. Chaya's slender legs were on his shoulders and he has parted her milky thigh fully. T thought this is not the time to disturb them and continued watching. His cock was deep inside. He was now holding both the breast and slowly pulled his cock out almost full. Bhabhi was goading him. " Arre kas kar chodo meri rasili nannd KO. Phaddo aaj uski kasi choot". Jija did not require any second invitation and he shoved his Long thick cock in one go. Chaya almost screamed. But he put his lips over her. Bhabhi too joined in caressing and squeezing Chaya's breast. Now jija wasf-cking her hard and his one hand was stroking Chaya's clit too and it was making things too hot even for me. Now Chaya was pushing her hip up and rubbing it against Jija's body. Jija pulled her and made her almost sit on his cock. Now he was sliding smoothly his Hard cock in Chaya's pussy. It was gliding, sliding in and out. After sometime he came down from the bed and made Chaya lie on the bed. Her legs were his shoulders and he was standing. Now again in one go he shoved his Cock inside her welcoming pussy. Bhabhi was also caressing her clit and asking, Kyon are you enjoying my nandoi's LUND. As if in answer Chaya held him hard and started pushing. Jija too was panting and in a few minutes Chaya almost went through some deep throes. Jija too came. His come was coming out and covering thighs of Chaya. Jija's Lund was still semi erect. Bhabhi asked Chaya to lick it clean but Chaya was hesitant. Bhabhi himself held his cock and said are Bina Lund choose chudai poor nah hoot, and started licking first the cock head and then took it between hr lips. After sucking for some time she guided Chaya's and almost made he lips to accept it. Now gingerly, Chaya too started licking sucking it. Her lips were gliding across the shaft. I thought that this is the time to make and entry. I rang the bell. I could see bhabhi coming to open the door. However, I looked away and suddenly saw somebody is honking. I went out. Mom was there. I was surprised. She asked are you coming out and in the confusion I said yes. She said, any way I came to look for you. I forgot to tell you there is a clearance sale and from there we had to go to attend a birthday party of your cousin. I protested, but she just made me join her. When I came back I rang Chaya and Jija and deeply expressed regret but Chaya said that they had seem me waiting outside and anyway he will be coming back from Paris straight here. He also gave the good news that his stay has been extended for two months. Chaya told that Jija has planned to kidnap me for three days after coming back from Paris and bhabhi interrupted to say that he will make bhonsada of my choot. I gave Jija kiss on phone and promised that I too will be looking forward to his return. I broke my reverie. I was still in school dress. I remembered what triggered these memories, my jiju coming and staying away from us. I was again caught by my sense of guilt. How much fool I was to make such a fuss if he just touched my breast. It could have been accidental as he explained that his hand slipped or if even he did deliberately. How many Jija's will leave their salli on the first holi? And my desire to enjoy with him was also overpowering. If Chaya can do it with her Jija why can't i. And he is coming for a long trip. I made a determination that whatever may happen I will persuade Jija to come and stay with us. I changed and was thinking about it when mom came. I told Mom that I would make Jija come and stay with us. I'm his ekloti salli. It brought back some joy to Mom. I took from her phone number and address where Jija was coming day after tomorrow. I told Mom that I would be going there straight from School. I even prepared a room for Jija on the first floor next to my room. Mom and daddy used to live on the ground floor and as their partying may not interrupt my studies I was put up on the first floor. I even put a picture of mine on his table. I started thinking that how I can make amends for my silly behavior. A plan began to emerge in my mind. I decided that I must know what he likes or dislikes and how to win his heart. I knew a cousin of Jija and decided to ring up. I burnt lines till midnight. I rang up place where he was going to stay and sought appointment. I even chatted with my sister. I learned a little bit about his taste in music, his favorite actress and dish and lot more. I even cajoled bhabhi to teach me some tricks to seduce. She not only explained finer points but also gave me a number of books which taught ways of not only many poses but from oral to anal all variety of sex. I after going through them discussed and she told me how to understand what triggers man. Next day when I rang up the bell of house where Jija was going to stay. His friend's wife opened the door. I wished her and called her didi. I told her that as she is wife of my Jiju's friend, she is my badi didi only and she must help me. She took me inside, offered me a cup of tea and said, yes now you have made me your didi I will have to help you. Tell me what is your problem. I disclosed everything including my silly behavior during holi and why I feel Jija is averse to staying with us. She also confessed that she was wondering why he is not staying with us. She asked ok then what do you want just tell me. Now, you are my younger sister and I must do everything for you. We chatted for some time and then came up with a plan. Meanwhile hubby of my new sister came. He was looking at me wondering who am I. Didi introduced me and said, meet your new salli, and explained to him. She also gave a censored version of my predicament. He held me and said, certainly salli ji must be given the help and he too joined my gang. He even suggested that if Jija did not agree to my request they may even suggest to him after one or two days that they are going away for a few days and he may stay with us at least for that period. Next day I went there straight from school. Didi told me that Jija has arrived but he has gone out and will be back soon. As per plan when Jija came, didi brought him with his eyes closed under her hands. She told him, "I have brought a beautiful gift for you, just guess." He tried hard but failed. She opened his eyes and there I was. I just hugged him. He could not believe it. Welcome to Your Salli's city, I welcomed him. He was looking so dashing tall, muscular and very strong with athlete build. He started chatting about me Mom and I enquired about my sister. During the entire chat his eyes were focussed on my boobs. I was partly to blame as before coming although I was in school dress but I tightened my blouse giving more prominence to my already prominent boobs. I was sitting close to him. Didi brought some refreshment. I bend to serve Jija and again it gave him chance to have a closer look. I made him eat with my hands and some ice was broken. I requested him to come home but he tried to make some excuse. I kept on cajoling persuading and Didi too joined me. At last as planned I sat in his lap. I told him, Jiju I will not budge an inch unless you agree. He complained, but there you will mind.if ..and I butted in and said I'm sorry but I will do anything and I mean anything you say but please come. Now was the time for him to smile. He said you should never say sorry but you know… I took his hand to my dhak dahk and pressed it. I told him let your hand feel my heart. My hands were pressing his hand to my boobs and I could feel that even he was applying pressure. . Didi too persuaded him. She said arre devar ji meri Behan tum par mehrbaan hai you must use this offer. She tried to reconcile and said that ok You go there for at least 10 days and after that agar tumhara man na lage to main to hun hi. She threatened me and said you also remember that you must take all care of my devar. When we arrived at home Mom just could not believe it. She took arati of his damad. I took Jija to his room. I told him that I live in the next room and there is nobody else on the first floor. He was surprised to look at music of Briteny Spears his favorite and even a poster. I took him to show even bathroom. I had `forgotten ` to remove a very sexy lacy bra of mine, which was hanging on a peg. . I removed it and said oops I forgot to pick it up. He had to go to office. Even during dinnertime, I sat next to him and was serving him. Next day I served bed tea to him. He was sleeping in shorts only but his erection was rampant and huge. I caressed at his face with my tresses to wake him up. He got up and when he looked at his tent pole he was slightly embarrased. But I asked, Kyon didi ayyi thin jkya sapne main. He answered back and said no tum aayi thi.this was time for me to blush and I said dhat. I asked aur sapne main what happened. He smiled and grabbed me and asked kya kar ke batun. I tried to free me and said not now I will be late for school. During evening when he came back he said, Neera I think I should have brought a gift for you. I teased him, " you can still remedy it. I'm here,shops are open and we can go together." He readily agreed. I told mom that I am jija out so that he can purchase some gift for me and I added he would also take me to dinner. Mom said, hey you would rob my gentle Damad. I whispered in Jija's ear but agar ah mujhe loot le to mujhe koi aitraj nahin. In market I made Jija buy me a huge softy cone. I started licking it on the edge and slowly very suggestively my tongue went up. I took a few licks and then showing him I took its tip in one gulp. But I just kept on licking the tip. I pased the softy to him and after he took it and gave it back to me I licked at the place where his lips and then again showing him I gulped almost half of it. He was smiling. He jested, Hey you can devour so much I continued gulping it and said just give me a chance Jiju and I will show you. Meanwhile in my effort to take so much of it some of cream fell down in my T-shirt and went down just between my cleavage. Jija very coolly pushed his hand took it out and licked it. He took me to most trendy shop to purchase a dress for me. He selected a top, which was really costly. I went to try. It was really tight but it was accentuating all my right points. To see the fitness I removed my bra and then wore it. When I came out Jija was stunned. He bought a matching hot pant and made me wear it too. And then he said sometimes you might require something underneath. I readily agreed and we went to lingerie section. . He asked hey what is your number and I said why don't you measure. He said don't worry Salli ji in good time. He guessed 32 c, which was perfectly correct. He got a number of them, mostly lacy some of them push up and front open and of course with matching panty too. We went to photo shop and we got ourselves shot. Cameramen told me that I'm the prettiest girl he has ever shot and I'm perfect model material and that made jija ask him to take some very alluring pictures. We went to a very clasy place for dinner. Jija ordered some drink for him and ask anything for prettiest girl in town. I responded whatever most handsome man orders and he asked for red wine for me. We really enjoyed that outing and what ever inhibitions and reservations had vanished. Next day Jija had his off day. Mom had to go for a kitty party, but I had to go to college. However, just before interval college was closed as preparation for annual function. I came back home but I found that door is locked from inside. I used my key and when inside I put the chain and bolted it. When I went up to my room I found Jija's room was ajar. I peeped inside and what I saw surprised me. Jija was standing looking at some picture. When my gaze went down I saw his short is down and he was holding his thick huge cock in hand, masturbating. His every muscle was looking so good as if he is a sculpture. He was highly aroused. I went slowly to my room and changed myself into a very thin tight top and jeans short. When I went back he was almost on the verge of climax. I slowly tiptoe and at the same time he started spurting loads of cum. As soon as he finished I surprised him. He was flustered. I coolly told him that my college was closed so I came. And I have also chained and bolted outside door so no body can sneak into house and for next four hours house belongs to us only. He tried to pull his short but I sat on his lap and his semi erect cock started stirring again. When I looked at picture it was my time to be shocked. It was the same picture of mine which was shot yesterday night. He fumbled for words as now my picture was covered with his love juices. I hugged him and kissed him and said Jija nothing could have been better compliment for.., and he completed the sentence.. Prettiest girl and both of us laughed together. Now Jija hugged me very hard and kissed me on my lips straight. I also responded warmly. I never wanted to leave my intentions in doubt. Jija was caressing my black long tresses holding my head and his lips were kissing me on cheeks, nibbling them gently and his hands were cupping caressing my boobs over my top. I too have started wriggling rubbing my young hips over his now almost fully erect cock. Jija whispered in my ear. it's not fair you have seen mine and I have not seen anything . I raised my hands and said I surrender. Jija just pulled my top. There was no bra to further hide and a pair of milky dove came fluttering out. Jija now started caressing them slowly with both hands. His lips also came down and they started playing with my erect tits. He will hold with one hand a breast, squeeze it hard and his lips like butterfly will hover over my tit. In a sudden swoop he will grab the tit and start kissing it. It was too much for me. I also pulled his shirt over his head and now I could feel his muscular body pressing against me, rubbing my pretty teen boobs, flat tummy. Jiju made me lie down on his bed and bend over me. His lips have imprisoned one erect tit and it was being sucked real hard. His hand pulled down my jeans short and now I too was in my birthday dress. Now Jija's one hand was caressing my inner thighs and his touch made me spread it. He was caressing my portals of love and slowly one of his fingers invaded my tight virgin love tunnel. He was very slowly exploring, expanding arousing inner walls of my tunnel of longing. And soon it was almost become of molten fire. His one hand was now caressing, squeezing, puling, pinching my boob and other was stroking fire of pasions in my lower lips. His lips too were busy sucking, nibbling my young teen boobs. I was moaning and started begging to Jija.please do it I want it Hard. .Ohhh..ohh. Instead of answering to my prayers he further inflamed my fire by rubbing my clit, pressing his thumb on it. It was too much. I was now almost crying and in retaliation I too started scratching his back, pressing his head on my boobs and with one hand I too started squeezing his Love Tool. Jija must have realized that he is going to be first one to invade me as he left me for a minute and got a bottle of his Vaseline moisturizer. Jija coated his finger with Vaseline and again inserted in my tight pussy. He was moving it in and out. Taking cue from him and for my own safety I too took some Vaseline and rubbed over his raging monster. My finger's touch further infuriated and it was as hard as made of steel. Jija slowly raised my slender feet and kept it over his shoulders. Now his raging cock was rubbing against my love lips. With one hand he rubbed it on my lips and while his other hand was still pulling my nipples. He slowly pushed it in. it did hurt but I was enjoying it. He made me raise my hips further and slowly almost his entire cock head was in. Now again he started playing with my clit, tits and kissing me on the lips. This new wave of attack made me forget my pain and I was moaning again. Jija used this chance. He slowly pulled out cock almost out and then in one sudden push he shoved almost full. I cried and again in effort to stop my screams I bit my tender lips. Jija too pressed his lips over mine to stop any sound. His hands now were rubbing my boobs very hard. He was caressing me fondling telling and me that now pain is over and joy will start. Slowly my pain reduced and he started sliding his cock in and out. Still he was not baling to push his entire Huge cock but I was able to take almost entire cock. Soon I too was rotating pressing my hips wriggling it against him. We lost sense of time. Jija gave me so much joy I just can't describe. And suddenly I found the urgency. I was pushing my hips, squeezing his cock inside my young teen cunt and then it came. I almost fainted. And it triggered Jija's climax too. He decided not to pull it out for some time. We were lying just like that and then very slowly he took it out. After some time, I also got up and when I looked between my thighs there was blood mixed with cum. Jija comforted me and he took out his silken hanky to clean it. We were lying holding each other, enjoying warmth and feeling of closeness. He was just holding me at the base of boobs. I had put my head on his broad chest. Jija told me hey; Neera I'm feeling drained. Get me a can. I tried to put on my cloths but he dragged them away from me smilingly. I went up and moved swaying my hips at him. I decide that this is the time when I must play my role perfectly as seductress. I took out a beer can with some chocolates from mini freeze and came back. I stood slightly away from him and started rolling my tongue on the can. My tongue kissed the top of can and then very slowly glided down as if it's licking his cupid's dart. After teasing him like this I took the chill can to my breast and rolled it over him. His cock was coming to full attention. I sat close to him and open the can. I offered to pour it between his lips but when he opened his mouth, I gulped. I dropped a few drops on my tits and started rolling it. He held me tightly. I pased the can to him. While he was drinking I was caressing his tits and flickering with my long nails. Jija pased the can to me. I opened my lips took out my tongue and started pouring it very slowly I had arched my back upwards pushing my young hard boobs. Jija sensing that I'm actually not taking much took away can from me made me open my lips and poured rest of beer. This time Jija went and got another can and we finished that too, teasing each other. This has quenched one thirst but inflamed another. I was lying over jija. I went over his body and held hi hand and told him Jiju you just lie down. I even held his hands. I flipped my head and brought my long black tresses over my face (as they do in shampoo ads.) I started caressing his face with my long hair. I went down slowly after teasing his face for sometime and very slowly sliding, I came between his thighs. For some time I was just caressing teasing and then I held my silken hair in my hands and used it to hold his ball. I started rubbing it squeezing it very slowly. I could discern Jija's moaning. I moved upwards to base of his now fully erect cock and started rubbing it between my hair. I was holding it between my both hands through my smooth hair. This feeling was too much for him. He was saying yes yes do it and then I left him. I again went up, kissed at his eyelids and made him close it. Now my hard boobs were caressing his face. I held his arms very tightly and my erect tits were brushing his lips. When 

No comments:

Post a Comment